Barcamps are generally more interactive, participatory and inclusive than regular conferences. Everyone can take part, whether leading a session, providing helpful commentary and insights, sharing experiences or just asking smart questions. Barcamps are so-called unconferences. That’s because there’s no speaker list or fixed schedule until the actual event. Come along again for great discussions and knowledge sharing with your fellow attendees, on topics like Schema design for NoSQL, Twitter Storm, Cassandra or Elasticsearch vs. Solr.
- Where: Soda Moon at Kulturbrauerei (Schönhauser Allee 36, Berlin)
- Date: May 25, 2014 (the evening before Berlin Buzzwords)
- When: 5.00 pm - 9.30 pm (registration starts 4.30 pm)
- Who: Eligible are all attendees of Berlin Buzzwords
- Registration: To guarantee you a place at the barcamp please register for "Sunday Barcamp and Meetups only"
If you join the #bbuzz Barcamp on May 25 at Kulturbrauerei you can bring your conference ticket printed out so you can already check-in and save time on Monday morning to enjoy the delicious breakfast.
Thanks to gutefrage.net for sponsoring food & drinks at the Barcamp.
Fotos CC BY-ND 3.0 Philipp Kaden